Saturday, July 9, 2011

Failure

I hate failing.  I know no one really likes it, and there are times that I'm gonna do it, I've just never gotten good at accepting it.  I know failure is a great lesson on the road to success.  It's just never set good with me. Eats at my gut.  Now you're gonna fail more than you succeed, I get it.  I'm talking about failing in the important areas.  Failed marriage...failures in radio...as a Parent....brother...Son....other relationships, etc.  I haven't dealt well with failure by those close to me either - which is the thing that makes me a failure in them.

These are areas where you don't really have much "wiggle-room" to fix.  And they're also areas that failure can be catastrophic.  We're all human, so we're fallable.  But thats really no reason to accept failing in any of these things.  You do what you think is right and when your wrong, youre the bad guy.  I'm the bad guy alot.  This means I've failed.  Marriage, Parent, brother, Son, friend, employee, leader, coach.  I've failed alot, and I hate it. 

Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment